SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP
Software engineering is a branch that deals with the development of software. Students face several issues when they start doing their software engineering assignment. Be it to make projects on it or to complete the theoretical questions, this subject really needs attention. It has been found that students get stuck when they study difficult topics like various models on SDLC and SDLC categorization. When it comes to implementing such theories, they start treating as hefty burden which results as a big failure in accomplishing the task. But with the best solution to such issues, one of the most reliable software engineering assignment help providers, EssayCorp comes up on the front. With just one click you can get software engineering assignment help.
INTRODUCTION OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
When we talk about IT or CS, it comprises of myriad technical subjects which make the students understand about the fundamentals and practical on technologies and software engineering is one of them. Software engineering is a subject which describes the formal structure of developing the software by following the certain steps which is commonly known as "SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle". Its definition states that it is the application of a systematic approach to the development of the software which follows the life cycle. We provide you the best software engineering assignment help in a certain time frame.
DISCIPLINES OF SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Software engineering is divided into different disciplines :
- Software Testing - Developing bug free software is a difficult task. It includes quality testing that ensures quality.
- Software Design - It includes the designing aspect of software. It includes UX and UI for the development team.
- Requirement Engineering - It concerns with the requirement of the users. It includes specification, analysis, elicitation and validation.
- Software Maintenance - Maintenance team carries out the software maintenance process. Get a deeper insight of all the discipline with our software engineering assignment help.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE
Software engineering Life Cycle Model (SDLC) is a detailed process or step by step process to develop, maintain and amend the software. Our software engineering assignment help experts explain the various stages of the software development life cycle.
- REQUIREMENT ANALYSIS - It is the basic and the first stage in the SDLC. It focuses on the requirements of the customers through market surveys by the senior members of the team.
- DESIGN - The next step after requirement analysis is designing. In this phase, developers design the software and it includes the creation of UML diagrams.
- IMPLEMENTATION - The next phase after designing is, implementation or development phase. Actual code gets written in this phase. Unit testing is also performed in this phase.
- TESTING - The last phase of the software development life cycle before it is delivered to the customers is, Testing phase. The written code is tested with the aim to find errors and to verify whether the code or the software is giving the expected output.
- DEPLOYMENT AND MAINTENANCE - Once the code is tested and verified, it is ready to go live. And there is a special maintenance team to look after the post production issues.
Get in touch with our software engineering assignment help for the detailed discussion of all phases of software development life cycle model .
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE MODELS
There are various software development life cycle models. Each model is unique and follow some steps for the successful completion of a project. Try our software engineering assignment questions and answers to get detailed knowledge. Some of the popular software development life cycle models are:
- WATERFALL MODEL - The waterfall model was the first model. It is a sequential step by step process which looks like flowing downwards like a waterfall. In this model, the next phase begins after the completion of the previous phase, that is, the output of one phase is the input of another phase.
- ITERATIVE MODEL - This model does not start with the complete specification of requirements. It starts with just one part of the software and then continue with further requirements. At each step, modifications are made and new features get added.
- SPIRAL MODEL - Spiral model combines the specifications of iterative model and waterfall model. It provides more refinement through each iteration. In this model a software has to pass through four phases called spirals. The four phases are:
- Risk Analysis
- V-SHAPED MODEL - This model is also known as verification and validation model. This is an extension of the waterfall model. In this model, testing phase is associated with every phase in the development cycle. There is a verification phase on the one side and validation phase on the other side.
PROJECTS SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED BY ESSAYCORP
There are several projects which are successfully done by our software engineering homework help experts, some of the software engineering assignment topics are:
- Waterfall, UP, RUP
- Software Development Life Cycle Models
- Initial (abstract) and detailed system analysis
- XP, SCRUM
- Testing methodologies like white box testing, Unit testing, Black-Box testing, user acceptance testing, integration, interface and test driven interface
- Initial (abstract) and detailed system design
- Risk management
- Project management
- Client server model, distributed computing, 2/3/N-Tier Systems, service oriented architectures (SOAs), P2P Model, RESTful Paradigm, SOAP Paradigm, WS-* Standards, software as a service (SaaS), cloud computing, platform as a service (PaaS).
- Software quality assurance
GET SOFTWARE ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
Students who want to excel in this technical subject can immediately take the help of our professional writers without affecting your pockets. Why to pay more which does not worth at all? Before taking the help students come in dilemma whether they are paying right or not. Now to avoid such situation you can simply rely on us because we tailor our features to make our students satisfied. We assure that our services of Computer engineering assignment writing would be plagiarism free so that no concern occurs between high quality standards.
Thus, without giving a thought, you can contact us via email and get your software engineering assignment help because you worth the best.
The work done by EssayCorp is only for reference and research purposes to the students therefore are not to be published as it is. Any third party uses these products / academic content will do so at their own risk and can subjected to penalties.