PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP
Project management is all about planning, organizing, motivating and controlling resources to attain specific goals. A project is an attempt to meet the objectives and goals having a defined beginning and end. EssayCorp is providing project management assignment help to the students which help them in their academic writings. Our project management homework help lower the pressure of student and encourage them to focus on their studies by understanding the concepts in much simpler way. Project management is one of the high responsibility jobs and its assignments can be helpful in numerous kinds of projects stretching from software development to evolving the next generation fighter aircraft. Our project management assignment help deals with all domains of project management like effort management, program management, project portfolio management, project workforce management and project risk management.
Project management is necessary for every kind of project, as it can control the multi-faceted procedures of development projects. It is a planned aptitude for establishments, allowing them to tie project consequences with business aims and thus better participate in their markets. It is the presentation of information, services, and methods to perform projects efficiently and professionally. Project management assignment help by EssayCorp is the most reliable and trusted name in the assignment service providers.
WHAT IS PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
- Project-A project is an individual or a collaborative pursuit which is planned with the aim to achieve a particular goal.
- Project management-It is the application of tools, techniques, skills and knowledge of project activities to encounter the entire project requirement. It can be explained with the concept of “triangle of triple constraints”. The triangle of triple constraints includes three elements - time, scope and cost.
- TIME-Time is one of the most important constraints to manage in a business. Our project management assignment help experts understand the value of your time and stick to the deadlines.
- COST-Cost become a bigger term when it gets attached to the word “project”. Project cost involves all the resources (raw material, equipment and people) that are required to carry out the project.
- SCOPE-Scope can further be classified into two categories:
- Product Scope - It is the functions and features of the product expected by the customer.
- Project Scope - The work required to deliver a product is described as project scope.
Our project management assignment help experts agree on the fact that the project scope and product scope are interrelated.
GRASP THE ENTIRE PROCESS BY PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP EXPERTS
The project management process includes five steps:
- Initiating-Project initiating involves project initiation document. It is to ensure that all the conditions are satisfied for completion of each phase.
- Planning - It requires high-level planning for the complete project, especially in the starting phase of a project development.
- Executing - In execution, the tasks among the team members are distributed and they are informed about their responsibilities.
- Monitoring and Controlling - It is about monitoring the project management cycle and step by step flow by the senior authority. While controlling is mainly done to control costs, scope and issues and managing the time.
- Closing - This is the last step in the project management process. It is the project integration and final evaluation of the project to highlight the success of the project.
Get a deeper insight of it with our project management assignment help.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPROACHES
There are various project management approaches. Here our project management assignment help experts explain the approaches in detail.
- Agile project management-Agile project management breaks down the long cycles of building requirements to reduce its complexity and then test it to find out more flaws.
- Lean project management - Lean management mainly focuses on data analysis, value added, quality and eliminating waste through efficient use of employee time and financial resources. It focuses on visual documentation and in-depth planning to eliminate waste.
- Benefits realization management - Benefits realization management is a framework of best concepts and principles by the latest experiences. It is like guidance for sponsors and business benefits owners.
- Critical chain project management - It is also known as CCPM. It emphasizes on the project management, planning, and resources which are required to execute the tasks.
- Event chain methodology - Event chain methodology deals with the modeling and it is a schedule “network analysis technique” that focuses on event management which can directly affect project schedules.
BARRIERS IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP
Our experts say that there can be multiple barriers in project management assignment help. Some of them are:
- Communication barrier - Miscommunication is one of the biggest barriers in seeking help as it can change the meaning while conveying information to the other person.
- Disagreement - Another barrier in your project management assignment is when other team members disagree with your plan or execution method.
- Poor management - Poor management is also one of the common barriers. Our project management assignment help follows the proper management system with the help of proper planning and execution.
FEATURES OF PROJECT LIFECYCLE
The main features of project lifecycle are:
- Setting of goals and estimating the costs.
- The study of functional requirements.
- The creation of a prototype.
Here are some project management tools that help you to understand it better :
- Introduction to Projection Management Workbook
- Manager Job Description
- Management Guide
- Contract for Project Management Services
- Leader Job Description
- Risk Management Plan Template
- Scope Statement Template
EssayCorp has hired experts who are professors and professionals, bags years of experience to provide outstanding project management assignment help. Our experts have years of industry specific knowledge about project management and understand all kinds of problems specific to university and college. The project management assignment help is provided at reasonable rates so that any student can seek professional help for his/her next project management assignment. Our professional project management homework writers can work under strict deadlines and are dedicated to provide high quality project management assignment help answers to you. EssayCorp provides you the option to select the writer of your choice from the list of our writers who have a deep knowledge about all the referencing styles. Our chat executives are present 24/7 to provide you a helping hand.
Our experts provide you 100 % plagiarism free assignments with quality contents and provide the reports for the same after verifying it on plagiarism detection software (Turnitin).
The work done by EssayCorp is only for reference and research purposes to the students therefore are not to be published as it is. Any third party uses these products / academic content will do so at their own risk and can subjected to penalties.