Human Resource Assignment Help
Human resource (HR) is a role in organizations for maximizing the potential of employees to meet the objectives of the employer. It comprises hiring, training and evaluation etc of the employees to ensure productivity is as per the requirements of the organization.
For every HR management related program, students need to complete assignments in order to attain degree or certificates with good grades. The role of HR comprises more strategic planning rather than simply conducting interviews or organizing training sessions. So, get good knowledge of this field, students must take online service of assignment writing to score well in their respective courses.
Roles and Responsibilities of HR Department
Providing direction to workforce who works for achieving business needs of company is major responsibility of HR personnel.
Some other responsibilities of the HR department include:
- Recruitment – Identification of the most suitable candidate for a specific position in the organization and eliminating weak candidates is primary role of HR department.
- Remuneration – finalizing the salaries and perks to the employees is done by HR personnel after analyzing various factors like job role, company’s finances and skills etc.
- Training and development – technical training for improving the skill of employee and developmental exercises for improving the overall performance is conducted by HR on regular basis.
- Safety and wellness – workplace safety, ethics management, employee equality and prevention of bullying, harassment and misbehave etc are also responsibilities of HR team.
- Analysis of job – HR team keeps record of different job roles by writing job descriptions. They also keep the track of future requirements in a specific role.
- Employee rules and regulations – Regulations related to working hours, leaves and other employee related rules are managed and tracked by HR.
Promotion of employees, increment of salaries, insurance policies and recreation activities for employees etc also come under the role HR department in most organizations.
Challenges and issues faced by HR team
Being HR executive is not a piece of cake. The department has to face multiple challenges in order to ensure smooth functioning of different processes in the organization.
- Employee retention – The HR team has to ensure that the skilled employees must be retained in the workplace for longer duration. Employees leaving jobs frequently hamper the overall functioning of different processes.
- HR outsourcing – Deciding if outsourcing HR functions is more beneficial for hiring new talent is a challenge faced by HR team. The decision impacts both the parties, that is the workplace and the employers.
- Satisfactory wages – Various times, the employees are not satisfied with the wages received by them. HR department has to maintain the balance between employee satisfaction and budget of the company.
- Productivity – It is the responsibility of HR staff to identify the reason behind low productivity in a specific department. So, they have to discuss with top management, executives to ensure productivity is maintained.
- Health and safety – In case of any workplace hazard or harassment to the employees, the HR has to resolve the matter. It becomes a critical situation as HR has to ensure employee must receive justice and company’s name should also not be scandalized.
Qualities needed in HR executives and managers
An employer seeks following qualities and traits while recruiting HR team:
- Good communication skills – These are essential as HR team is the medium for employees and top management to communicate with each other. Also, all the company policies and motives have to be circulated by HR for smooth functioning.
- Decision makers – Strategic planning to form decisions that satisfy all the concerned parties in an organization is to be done by HR. So, he/she should be a good decision maker.
- Knowledge about labor laws – To ensure that company doesn’t comes under the scrutiny of law, HR team must be thoroughly aware of labor laws of that particular company.
- Leader – In order to give directions to employees for enhancing their productivity, the HR must possess leadership qualities.
Roles related to HR management
Some of the roles associated to HR team in different organizations include:
- Human resource executive
- HR coordinator
- HR manager
- Recruiter and talent acquisition specialist
- HR benefits specialist
- HR generalist
- Dispute resolution specialist
Issues faced in HR Homework writing
Students pursuing degree or certificate in HR-based programs find it difficult to complete their assignment due to various issues like:
- Assignment is based on real experiences of HR personnel. But students don’t have knowledge of real time HR management.
- The students lack writing skills needed to complete the assignments resulting in poor quality assignments.
- Choosing topic itself becomes a big challenge for students affecting their assignment preparation.
- The students have to submit assignment on a deadline which results in degradation of quality of final assignments.
How EssayCorp can help
EssayCorp has expert assignment writers which have qualification (up to MBA or PhD in management) with more than five years of experience. These writers have prepared assignment for HR management students from renowned universities.
Some of the qualities which make EssayCorp services worth choosing include:
- 24 x 7 availability
- 100 % original, plagiarism free work
- Economical for students
- Customization as per students requirement
- Re-editing if students find it unsatisfactory
- Timely delivery
- Confidentiality of the work
So, just call connects with our service and receives best quality assignment to get best grades!
The work done by EssayCorp is only for reference and research purposes to the students therefore are not to be published as it is. Any third party uses these products / academic content will do so at their own risk and can subjected to penalties.