Studying and living in a notable country like Australia is a dream of every individual. Every year, approximately 90,000 people migrate to Australia for several reasons, such as studies, medical emergencies, jobs, and many more. Various scholars apply for Australian students' visas to travel to complete their studies at world-class universities. After successfully getting the student's permit, students focus on their studies for the best outcome.
Australia provides Permanent Residency (PR) to international students on a point-based system. Scholars need to gain specific points based on their performance and experiences. They can obtain these points in several domains, such as computer science, nursing, and engineering. After getting the PR successfully, students can gain some additional benefits. This article will teach the minimum criteria for getting a Nursing PR.
Scholars, shifting to their universities, started studying and trying to score well academically. However, they face several obstacles while completing their course. Due to language and communication barriers, they cannot finish their assessments before the deadline. Therefore, they search for online Assignment Help Australia to get 24*7 professional assistance. After completing their studies, students start doing clinical practice. After that, they will apply for Permanent Residency (PR) to get legal residence in Australia.
Nursing Curriculum in Australian Universities
Several universities provide excellent Nursing Curricula to worldwide students. These institutions appoint the best professors who hold years of experience and knowledge. The tutors help learners to grasp proper information about every subject matter of the course. Therefore, the students select these universities to get the best theoretical and practical knowledge of every topic.
However, scholars face various problems while pursuing their Nursing studies, such as changing lifestyles, language barriers, monetary issues, etc. The main challenge international students face is getting student visas repeatedly. They have to apply for the permit many times, which leads to a loss in their studies. Therefore, learners try to get a Nursing PR by earning scores in the required areas.
Pathway to Getting a Nursing PR
Australia provides permanent residency to students according to a point-grading system for successful immigration. Students must score at least 65 points to get a PR in Australia. The Australian Government considers several areas to calculate these points and then provides the permanent visa. Some of the factors are given in the following section with their ranking criteria:
- Age: It is the first criterion on which the Australian Government calculates the points. The maximum points for this model are 30. According to the administration, nurses between the age of 18-24 years will get 25 points then, 20 points for the age group of 25-32 years, 15 points for the nurses between the age of 33-39 years; and 10 points for the nurses of age group 40-44 years.
- Fluency in the English Language: The highest count for this area is 20 points. Students who are superior in the language will receive 20 points, then 10 points for the proficient scholars, and nil points for beginners.
- Employment Outside Australia: Nurses who have worked outside Australia will get additional marks based on their work for the past ten years. Nurses with the practice of 0-3 years will receive 0 points, then 5 points to those with experience of 3-4 years, candidates with knowledge of 5-7 years will gain 10 points, and 15 points, to applicants with the expertise of 8-10 years.
- Educational Qualifications: The students with a doctoral degree will obtain 20 points, scholars with a bachelor's/master's degree will receive 15 points, and learners with a diploma will get 10 points in their PR report. Hence, the total points of this marking area are 20 scores.
- Employment in Australia: The nurses aware of the Australian healthcare system as they have a working experience in Australia will get 20 points. The nurses with experience of 0-1 years will score 0 points, those nurses who have nursing expertise of 1-2 years will obtain 5 points, nurses with the practice of 3-4 years will get 10 points, then those nurses who have done the nursing job for 5-7 years will earn 15 points and nurses with an experience of almost 8-10 years will get 20 points.
These are some areas of marking on which the PR points depend. We have not mentioned some marking areas in this list, namely Studying in Australia, Niche Education Skills, and Partner Abilities. Applicants will get their points according to these marking criteria. A candidate can get their PR done once they have scored more than 65 points from the administration.
Getting a Permanent Resident in Australia is not an easy task for everyone. Students must focus on every aspect of their studies, whether academics or clinical practices. They must keep in mind to do their best and achieve the highest. The abovementioned information will help students choose the best way and provide students with the knowledge of marks distribution for getting the PR successfully. While completing their studies, students face numerous challenges and get anxious when they get several assessments. Hence, they seek Nursing Assignment Help to get assistance in completing their assignments. There are enormous websites that aid students in finishing their writing tasks with experts' guidance and support.
EssayCorp is one of the best assignment writing service providers that help students complete their assignments before the deadline. We have been accommodating students with drafting their assessments for the past 8+ years. Our organization is a team of 5000+ writers with masters and doctoral degrees in their respective domains. Writers help learners with the best-written assessments according to their university guidelines. We also provide them with additional services like referencing, plagiarism detection, and unlimited reworks. Our writers provide them with various writing works like assignment writing, homework completion, dissertation, and thesis writing.