Want to study abroad? Germany is calling. Study for absolutely free here!
Studying abroad is a life changing experience and one of the most rewarding things a student can gift himself.
But the problem with studying abroad is that it is not at all easy on the pockets. For a kid belonging to a middle class family, studying abroad remains a distant dream because of the incessant expenses.
The European Union has brought ray of hope for such students now. It has abolished any kind of Tuition fees imposed on the foreign students pursuing higher education in countries listen under the union.
To make the decision easy, we provide you a data:
- If one goes over the expenses a student has to spend in the US, for an academic year, it rounds to a rough figure of 43,000 dollars, the cost of living alone mounting to 28,000 dollars!
- On the other hand, a year in UK costs around 35,000 US dollars approximately, divided between cost of living as 21000 dollars and education fee of 14000, respectively.
- The state in Australia is no better. A student is expected to spend as much as 39,000 dollars for an year of study, the tuition fee itself rounding up to 26000 dollars!
Do not give up yet.
Germany is calling you! Survey shows that an year in Germany will now on cost just 7000 dollars! Is not that just amazing? The cost of living is very minimal, being 6300 dollars approx only. And there is no tuition fee charged at all!
Not only an affordable course, Germany has got lot more to attract the students.
- Did you know that it is not necessary to learn German to study in Germany? Most of the subjects in the universities are taught in English these days.
- A student of foreign origin can stay in Germany for 18 extra months, after the completion of graduation. The time is just 4 months in the UK, 1 year in the US and 2 years in Australia.
- A student can work for 120 full days or 240 half days in Germany, while studying. The number is quite low in the UK and US.
The best is yet to come! 8 German universities figure in the top 100 university in the world list!
Who would not want to pursue a bright career in the topmost universities of Germany under such conditions?
There is no doubt that Germany has seen a drastic growth in the immigration of Indian students in the year 2013, the number mounting up to as high as 114%.