According to facts and figures of the World Health Organization, the percentage of nurses around the globe is about 59% of the entire healthcare industry. That means it is approximately 28 million in number. Furthermore, there is still a shortage of nurses in the industry. The reason behind this is an increasing number of patients daily. Hence, there is always a high demand for nurses in the health industry. It creates a huge opportunity for students who want to enter the medical industry. Therefore, numerous scholars choose nursing courses in their academic year to get a better future in their area of interest.
Nursing is a field that needs both theoretical and practical knowledge to handle patients with ease. Several institutions serve teenagers with various nursing courses at different levels throughout the globe. Moreover, thousands of scholars enroll in these programs to complete their nursing certifications from the best universities. But, studying the nursing program is a complicated task as learners have to face enormous obstacles to complete the course successfully. Consequently, the scholars need to sacrifice their convenience level to assist the patients with their best care. In this article, we will learn about the challenges that nursing grads meet while accomplishing their education.
Restraints that Make Nursing Grads Suffer from their Health During Clinical Practice
Nursing students overcome several obstacles that make them suffer for their education and health. They need to maintain themselves to overcome the worst circumstances. In the following section, we have mentioned some challenges that a Nursing learner faces while pursuing their certifications:
- Expenses of Curriculum: Studying nursing is not a fair matter. It requires a lot of money to complete the course. One needs to pay a sum of AUD 120,000 approximately for the entire program of 3.5 years. This amount includes books, equipment, fees, and other expenses of the curriculum.
- Course Structure: The nursing curriculum not only includes the theoretical part but also considers practical aspects. Scholars need to qualify for several exams to enhance their knowledge practically. These practice exams will intensify their skills and expertise in all aspects of nursing.
- Work – Social Life Balance: Being a nurse, one needs to work closely with the doctors. They have to be actively involved in the patient’s conditions to know more about their health history and make them feel comfortable. Therefore, they are unable to maintain a balance between their work-life and social life. Due to which they get frustrated and depressed.
- Hectic Schedule: Nurses work on a very busting schedule. Sometimes, nurses work for more than 16 hours in the clinic/hospital without any rest. This hectic schedule makes them suffer from sleeplessness and creates insomnia.
- Expectations: Doctors expect a lot from their nurses. They create an additional burden on their shoulders and provide them with more responsibilities. It is the reason why nurses get anxious about their duties.
- Unrealistic Demands: Sometimes, the patient family creates unworkable demands from the nurses because they get emotional. In this situation, they need to work with patience and calmness to take care of their people.
There are many more challenges that nursing graduates face. These hurdles are the ones that they overcome during their professional behavior or clinical experience. These challenges make them suffer from several matters such as sleeplessness, anxiety, depression, and many more.
Challenges Faced by Students during their Theoretical Understanding
Nursing graduates face numerous challenges when they start to write their assignments. They have to write the assessments after proper research and detailed information. But, they are incapable of doing homework precisely to score an A+ grade in their academics. Because students get involved with their external work and are incapable of drafting their writing works. Here are some reasons why they are unable to complete their assignments:
- Students are inadequate to write their assessments as they get engaged with their practical work. Hence, these practical tasks take all their time that makes the students suffer from their academic results.
- Scholars can not manage their time between several tasks like clinical work, writing assignments, theoretical classes, and practice experiences. Therefore, they are unable to submit their assessments before the deadline.
- They have to write several tasks such as homework, dissertation, thesis, and case study. Students do not understand the medical history of the patient properly. Therefore, this is one of the reasons why they put inaccurate information in their assessments.
- Students may lack a lot of skills like research skills, writing skills, and medical knowledge. These skills are the mandatory ones that are required to pursue the course with expertise.
- Nursing graduates of some universities need to develop knowledge regarding medical equipment. However, they get confused while learning about these machines that create a deduction in their grades.
- Students are helpless to understand some factors of this domain like nursing terminologies, sources of information, rules, and regulations of writing the assessments and university guidelines.
Professional Assistance to Nursing Graduates
Nursing Graduates get irritated when they come to know about these assignments as they get more engaged with their practical work. Therefore, they get nightmares because these writing tasks make them suffer from several health issues. To get rid of their assignments, students seek online assignment writing services over the internet. These co-operations provide them with 100% professional assistance in writing an excellent task. They provide students 24*7 online support through WhatsApp and mail.
There are enormous websites that equip scholars with Nursing Assignment Writing services at very affordable valuations. Since 2012, EssayCorp has been assisting students in writing assignments. We help students in every domain but, our specialization is in the nursing subject. Students avail themselves of our Nursing Assignment Help services to score an A+ grade in their final exams. Here are some of the salient features of EssayCorp that will support you to choose the best for your assistance:
- Secured Payment through PayPal
- Unlimited Free Rework Policy
- Plagiarism-free content
- Authentic Information
- 100% Cashback Policy
- Expert Guidance and Assistance
- Quality Work
- Before Deadline Delivery