Accounting Assignment Help
Getting accounting assignment help is no more a stressful task, as students can fully rely on us for their assignments. Accounting is a business language that is responsible for management decisions and monetary transactions of an organization. Maintaining proper accounting helps to captivate investors, accounting techniques are incredibly essential to becoming a successful businessman. Students find accounting assignments difficult because of the mathematical applications and a number of concepts. It is a challenging task to comprehend the concepts. Hence, expert guidance is needed.
EssayCorp provides online accounting assignment help to the students in USA, UK and Australia. We have a team of experienced charted accountants who dedicate themselves and strive hard to write your accounting assignment in the finest way possible. Before discussing our more features, let’s find out something about Accounting.
What Is Accounting?
Also known as the language of business. Its simple definition states that “It is a systematic process of identifying, recording, classifying, verifying, summarizing, interpreting and communicating financial information”. It describes the full report of profit and loss of the related firm. It gets revealed over a certain period based on the firm’s assets, liabilities and owner’s equity. Accounting helps a businessman to maintain all the information related to the business and keep records of every transaction during the year which helps them to know the expenses, sales, and purchases during the year. These properly maintained accounts prove to be very helpful in the assessment of income tax and sales tax.
Reach our accounting assignment help experts who have a strong understanding of finance fundamentals.
Types Of Accounting
Accounting is a broad spectrum, vast and dynamic too. Over the period of time, accountancy has branched out in varied types in order to cater the diversified of user’s needs. Let’s find out the main branches of accounting with our accounting assignment help experts.
- Financial Accounting - Financial accounting is the original form of accounting, which defines the financial statements. The aim of financial accounting is to recognize the financial position of the business.
- Managerial Accounting - It deals with capital management, inventory control, cost accounting and budgetary control. The purpose of management accounting is to gather the information that helps the management to take decisions for running an enterprise.
- Tax Accounting - It deals with tax matters, therefore known as taxation accounting. Here, all the information is handled by tax professionals for tax planning and estimating tax liability.
- Social Responsibility Accounting - Social accounting refers to the process of dealing with corporate social responsibility and sustainability. It also concludes all the chapters of accounting that are associated with environmental reports.
- Cost Accounting - This accounting deals with the cost of products and services. The main purpose of this accounting is to discover the cost of products and services in different departments.
- Governmental Accounting - This type of accounting is the type of accounting information used in the public sector. It is also termed as Public Accounting or Federal Accounting.
- Forensic Accounting - Forensic accounting primarily gives the information of auditing and investigating the cases of disputes.
- Project Accounting - Project accounting deals with the accounting system to track the financial progress of ongoing projects.
Advantages Of Accounting
Accounting is responsible for monetary transactions and management decisions of an organization. Find out its advantages in detail by our accounting assignment help experts.
- Tell financial position - It helps the businessmen to prepare a balance sheet at the end of each year, which help them to recognize the financial position of an organization. It highlights the value of assets and liabilities of the business.
- Tell profit and loss - Accounting evaluates the profit and loss which helps the management to analyze the net profit earned and loss incurred during the year.
- Comparative study - Accounting helps the businessmen to keep a systematic record which further helps them to compare the results of the current year with the results of previous years.
Disadvantages Of Accounting
Some of the disadvantages of accounting are:
- Fails to bring the whole picture - Financial accounting deals with the quantitative aspects rather than the qualitative aspects. It deals only with the activities of monetary values, the non-monetary activities like the quality of goods and labor relations get ignored.
- Fails to indicate realizable value - Accounting helps to maintain the balance sheet, but it does not show the amount of cash that the firm realizes from the sale of assets.
- Accounting based on historical costs - Accounts get prepared on the basis of historical costs. The financial statement fails to show the effects of changes in the price level, as a result, many assets remain undervalued. Hence, the value of assets does not contribute in estimating the financial position of the business.
Our Areas Of Expertise
|Advanced Accounting||Auditing||Direct Indirect taxes|
|Taxation||Corporate Law||Fraud Accounting|
|Forensic Accounting||Offshore Banking||Accounting Concepts|
|Managerial Accounting||Concepts and Types of Share Capital||Variance Analysis|
|Payroll Accounting||US GAAP Accounting||Job Costing|
|Cost Volume Profit Analysis||Shareholder Equity||Valuation of Fixed Assets|
|Current Assets Current liabilities||Lease||Cash Flow Statement|
|Trail Balance||Valuing Liabilities||Decision Making|
|Depreciation and its Methods||Dividends||Breakeven Analysis|
|Forensic Accounting||Balance Sheet||Australian Accounting|
EssayCorp is Here For Accounting Assignment Help
We at EssayCorp understand how strenuous it becomes for you to invest all your time and energy in an assignment and still not get the desired grades. Accounts as a subject can be quite tough for the students. To ease the pressure on their heads, we come to the rescue. Among many others like essay writing help, assignment writing help, homework writing help, dissertation/thesis writing help, and case studies. Accounting assignments help is also one of our specialties. All you have to do is to leave your work for us, sit back and relax for the assignment to be delivered to you.
Our Major Specifications
EssayCorp is a reliable name in assignment service providers. Accounting experts associated with us are the best professional accounting assignment help. They are experts with years of experience in the field of accounting and finance. They also keep themselves updated with the latest developments in this field. Thus, assignments completed by them are sure to impress the examiners. The help provided by the writers includes the following -
- They write the assignments in the presentable form
- Use proper referencing
- 100% plagiarism free assignments
- Always adhere to the deadlines
- Client desk remains open 24*7
- Students are free to ask for any modifications and changes
- We charge a minimum amount, as our services are pocket-friendly for the students.
So, students, this is the time when you can get top grades in one of the most difficult subjects. Accounting assignment help is now at your doorstep. Just let us know your requirements and leave all worries.
The work done by EssayCorp is only for reference and research purposes to the students therefore are not to be published as it is. Any third party uses these products / academic content will do so at their own risk and can subjected to penalties.