Network Model Assignment Help
In today’s growing competition, each and every student is running out of their zone to make their task perfect, even they do not belong to. Assignments of perfect quality have become mandatory, if they wish for getting high scores and for that they have to work equally for all the subjects, but that becomes impossible sometimes. Due to various constraints, might be urgent deadline, high level of difficulty or heedlessness.
What does Network Model mean?
The network model was developed by Charles Bachman. Network Models are basically database models that are used to represent objects and their relationships to each other in a flexible manner. A generalized graph structure is formed allowing each record to have several parent and child record which form a network model. The schema in network model, which is seen as an arc, is not limited to being a lattice.
Hence, network model allows a natural way of modeling of relationships between different entities, which is as opposed to the hierarchic model. In spite of the advantages of network model, it is not widely used because IBM uses the hierarchic model in their products such as IMS and DL/I. In fact, relational model replaced the network model since it has a higher level of declarative interface. The network model is used in some popular database systems such as, IDS or Integrated Data Store, IDMS or Integrated Database Management System, RDM Server, RDM Embedded, Univac DMS-1100 and Turbo IMAGE, etc.
This discipline constitutes some advantages and disadvantages. Let’s sum up in a brief manner.
- It has the simplest concept which makes the implementation effortless.
- It has the ability to manage various relationship types like one-to-one, one-to- many, and many-to- many.
- It is beneficial because it is easier to access the data because the data it has is simpler than the hierarchical model.
- One of the most important benefits of Network Model is “Data Integrity” because there is always a connection between the parent and the child segments because it depends on the parent-child relationship.
- Data Independence is better in network models as compared to the hierarchical models.
Coming to its drawbacks, it includes:
- It makes the system complex because each and every record is maintained with the help of pointers, which makes the database structure more complex.
- Due to excessive pointer usage, it creates functional flaws.
- Lack of Structural Independence: A change in structure demands a change in the application as well, which leads to lack of structural independence.
Get a qualitative assignment from our Professionals
EssayCorp is the place where your every assignment is written by an experienced team of writers. These writers are domain specific, who integrates their valuable knowledge with writing experience. No matter if your network model assignments or projects are complicated, they do every segment of task by doing deep research of the topic and this brings quality in the work.
After ensuring the quality, they focus on the plagiarism and for that they use one of the reliable plagiarism detection tools “Turnitin” to eliminate every bit of copied word. The report which is generated by Turnitin, gets attached to the assignment, so that students can easily understand that assignment is completely original.
Our availability is 24* 7 to provide better help
Not only we provide our customers with the most professional writing services of unmatched quality, but we work 24x7 for your convenience. Our customer support executives are available round the clock in case you need any professional assistance. At any time you can send your requirement either through Instant form or feel free to contact any time via email or live chat. With the help of live chat, you can clear your all the doubts, be it relates to cost, receiving or even paying procedure.
So, without any worry you can take better assistance to improve your grades.
The work done by EssayCorp is only for reference and research purposes to the students therefore are not to be published as it is. Any third party uses these products / academic content will do so at their own risk and can subjected to penalties.